Sunday, November 16, 2008

WELCOME ENGLISH: Teachers' day

Welcome...."A step ahead to learn English and gain improvement"

Welcome, teacher’s day, on November 25, 2008.
I wrote this….it’s not because I’m a teacher.
I wrote this, cause…..to be a teacher, I need teachers, then, when I’m a teacher….I still need teachers.
Who is my teacher?
Anybody…..
My teachers at school, my parents and siblings at home, my colleagues at work, people in my environment, even, believe it or not……my students are my teachers!
Teachers when I was at school--people know already what they do
But students as my teachers?
They TEACH me these things all the time:
To be optimistic, facing the most difficult students
To be patient, helping them understand my lessons
To be more and more competent on my subject
To be more mature, more forgivable, more tolerable, stronger, wiser, from day to day…
But the most important thing is…
They teach me to be thankful to God for His blessing, for His giving me wonderful chance to a teacher, so that I am able to share all the gifts He has given me, to my students. By being teachers, we become “somebody”, help others to be “somebody” , and live not for “nothing”.
Thank you, all my teachers and students. God bless you all. Forever.

You'll be our inspiration to get "A step ahead to learn English and gain improvement" on WELCOME ENGLISH

(Her)

http://mariaf309.dagdigdug.com/
******
TEACHERS will be always special in our life.

Special thanks to my special teachers:
for love and life lessons the very first time: my beloved mother
for love and life lessons: ce, orangbiasa, pesocarm, jm
I'm grown up and strong .......it's because of you, how painful life has been...

And very very very special gratitude to my beloved teacher and lover: Christ....I know you teach me in a very special way to live and love......now and forever...

http://mariaf309.dagdigdug.com/

Stay on WELCOME ENGLISH, to get "A step ahead to learn English and gain improvement"

You are allowed to copy or to be inspired by the materials published here but you should link to the source:
http://wel-english.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment