Monday, July 2, 2012

Love Can Wait - June 2012 ed.


WELCOME ENGLISH SPACE  * INSPIRATION *

I’m about leaving my junior high school, and during my study here, I’ve got learned many things. One of them is LOVE.  I know, LOVE will hardly fail to catch teenagers’ attention J. And guess what, anytime we talk about LOVE, we will remember that Valentine’s Day, won’t you?
So, I picked one of my best notes about  Valentine, I hope you would enjoy it. Happy Reading J

Love Can Wait
Okay, so this is February and I can almost feel the  passion of love in the air. Hmmm…… Almost all my friends and my friend’s friends  J  , already have a partner to share their chocolates and roses by the 14th of February. Let’s just say everyone (who’s not single) is happy to celebrate this month of lovey-dovey stuff.
But how about us, singles? Should we feel depressed to be alone in Valentine? Well, I don’t and I hope you don’t either. Let me tell you something.
 This will be my next 14th Valentine,  and never even once I have celebrated it with ‘my one and only’ lover. Three days before  this Valentine I thought, “Oh my God, will I spend the rest of my life alone? My friends have been dating since they even couldn’t do 1+1. And I solved x+y but I still can’t solve a boy’s heart!”  J  And I was freaked out of this really little unimportant thing.
Later that day, I got home and my sweet little brother just ran into me, made me almost fell off of my feet. I was mad but then he smiled at me and showed me a picture he drew. He seemed really proud and happy that I couldn’t say any negative thing about that picture (even though it was really “abstract”, if you got my point J). So I said, “Good work, Mel! You’re so brilliant! I believe one day you’ll be an artist!” And then he smiled and said, “Thanks Sis, I love you!” and just ran away. I melted. Almost.
He left me standing there, thinking for a moment. “Hey, you know what? I better get a rose from my brother than 100 roses from a guy!” And suddenly, I don’t care if I’m single and I don’t care about the chocolates and roses I’ll miss anymore. I only care about these people who genuinely love me with all their heart, and these people called as “Family”.
Because boyfriends may come and go away, but family? Once it’s a family, it will always be “a family”, whatever you name it.

“Love can wait for me” – Cameron Mitchell
Ita 9D









No comments:

Post a Comment