Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My students wrote: (Ivana 9B)

WELCOME ENGLISH lovers, when a student is ready to get "a step ahead to learn English and gain improvement", she would be able to do this....writing in here...

WELCOME: my voice

Christmas was coming so fast and I thought that I wouldn't pass a nice Christmas that year. But in fact, that was an excellent Christmas.
On the very first day of December, I was alone at my room and thought, "Zzzzz …I have no special plan for this Christmas. So boring. There's nothing to do."
I even could not make any good plans with my friends cause they would spend the holiday with their own families.
In my desperation, an old friend of mine offered me to join his plan to make a sort of reunion with our elementary school mates. I took that invitation immediately, without any hesitation. I thought it would be a great idea to meet my old friends there. Suddenly I felt that I missed them so much…
So, we arranged the time and the place where we would make the rendezvous and of course, decided who would be invited. We've never expected that the rendezvous would get successful. At first we worried it would not run well. We worried that there would be many guys that could not make it. So, it was really surprising us when we found a lot of them were excited to come and join the rendezvous.
It was so perfect when we talked about our stupidity at elementary school as well as our good time at high school, our new mates, even…..our boyfriends and girlfriends. We laughed together and we were happy together. The most unpleasant thing was when it was over. Although we had to part, we did not even think that our friendship would get over so easily.Since then, I have got an idea that Christmas isn't always full of such "all-new style". But , we can make an "old-style Christmas" by inviting and getting together with our old friends, even with our “enemies”. Christmas is the right time to show our love to anyone, isn’t it?

Who will be the next writer to show that you have got
"a step ahead to learn English and gain improvement"

You are allowed to copy or to be inspired by the materials published here but you should link to the source:
http://wel-english.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment