Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My students wrote: By: Evan (8C), Joe(8C), Aldo (8C), Chandra (8B)

Hahahaha....WELCOME ENGLISH lovers, even laughter brings us help to get "a step ahead to learn English and gain improvement"

WELCOME : laughter

A: Hey Tono, come here!
B: What’s up?
A: I have a new pet, it’s a dog.
B: Sounds cool. What is its name?
A: Its name is Tasemi
B: Can I see it?
A: No, you can’t
B: Why not?
A: It will chase you, if you see it.
B: So how can I see it?
A: Just call her name
B: Okay, I’ll try it..TASEMIIIIIIIII
C: Who’s calling my name?
B: Wow, your dog can speak
A: No, it can’t speak
B: Then, what was that?
A: That was my neighbour, Tasemi
B: What!!!??? Are you nut?
C: How dare you called my name while I was sleeping
B: Help!!!!A:Ha..ha..ha..Gotcha!

WELCOME ENGLISH readers, smile and gain something....so hope....the lovers of
"a step ahead to learn English and gain improvement"

You are allowed to copy or to be inspired by the materials published here but you should link to the source:
http://wel-english.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment