Monday, November 17, 2008

WELCOME ENGLISH: My students wrote:

"A step ahead to learn English and gain improvement"

WELCOME : my voice

Have you ever heard about “Heroes without Rewards?’ That’s right. It’s our teachers. For me…. A teacher is our “source of knowledge”, especially at school, so, we should pay attention to their explanation and respect them. However, we have our own dreams about a teacher. She should be patient and kind. Students like teachers that can be trusted as friends, kind, and always understand all about us-- teachers that we can rely on and share our secret with. In fact, we realize, a teacher is a human being, too. She can sense our feelings, understand what we need, but she can be mad as well, if we hurt her heart.
Do we realize ….what we’ve got so far……most of it, is their hard work? They help us to be greater people from day to day, without any compliment from us. I know that they get their wages every month, but I know, what they have given and shared to us is much more valuable than that—their knowledge, wisdom, experience, and many more. It’s so priceless. We must not be able to pay it back. So, what we can do now is…just appreciate them. Maybe, you are not satisfied with them, cause, nobody’s perfect, right? They can’t satisfy every student because they have to treat big classes, with various problem coming from every students (even jut to imagine it, I can’t stand with that, phew!).
So, I have a good reason now to say that a teacher should be remembered as a hero in our life as long as we live in this world.(Jessica Dian 9A)


"A step ahead to learn English and gain improvement"



WELCOME : diary

Maybe, I do not know how hard they have been trying to make me better. How tired they have been working just to make some simple notes which mean a lot for my future. I do not know because I have never done or felt it myself. But one thing for sure, I know, they love me. They have done it all…..for their loves to me.
I can read, I can write because of them. Sometimes, they make me annoyed. It is when they give me a lot of homework to do. Or….when I do bad things that make them angry with me. Once, I was told to leave the class when I did something wrong. Yeah, I feel so bad and hate them--a bit--because of such thing.
However, I believe, they will keep teaching patiently and kindly, no matter how bad the students are, no matter how often the students make them angry. They treat us-- the students-- like their own children.
Maybe, I do not know much about them. But one thing for sure…..no one can replace them—I know it.(Nanda 9B)




WELCOME : poem
Our Hidden Knight (Stephanie 9C)

They don’t have any swords
They don’t ride a horse
They don’t know about the war
They only know how to make the world better and better
They have a lot of knowledge
They have a lot of experience
They have a big duty
They want to make us smarter and smarter
They’re the sunshine in the rain
They’re the beat in our heart
They’re the moonlight in the middle of the night
They’re the river in the desert
They’re the hope in the middle of the desperation
You must know
This world must know
Who they are….
They are our teachers
Our hidden knight

"A step ahead to learn English and gain improvement" on WELCOME ENGLISH

You are allowed to copy or to be inspired by the materials published here but you should link to the source:
http://wel-english.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment