Wednesday, December 17, 2008

White Christmas

Welcome..."A step ahead to learn English and gain improvement"


Welcome

Welcome English Readers
Welcome
White Christmas

I'm writing this...
while I'm listening to Kenny G's "Silent Night"
So touching, so lovely...

Whatever happens to my life and my heart..
I always (want to) think that Christmas is beautiful...
cause...
how dark our way is
how painful our life is
Christmas always offers
new hope, new life
that's what baby Jesus Christ brings
when He comes to the worlds
visits us with
His lovely cry
His tender touch
His unconditional love...

I love Christmas
White Christmas
bring joy and happiness
bring hope and life
to every single creature in the world!!!!

Love you, Jesus Christ
WELCOME to the world!

Still...."A step ahead to learn English and gain improvement"

You are allowed to copy or to be inspired by the materials published here but you should link to the source:
http://wel-english.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment